Sunday, July 21, 2013

2 NIGHTS REMAINING TO SEE MY DOCUMENTARY

       
          July 20th, the first night showing of my documentary, Arctic Odyssey (I don't like to blow my own horn but toot, toot) went really well I thought; the Washington Post and New York Times have written "rave" and "standing ovation" articles about the video and Hollywood has been pestering me to make a full length movie starring Brad :Pitt as my character.  Although the proposition is in the high millions, I had to turn them down; I mean Brad Pitt, come on; I'm holding out for the starring role.  However, all kidding aside, the people who attended the first showing really did seem to enjoy the documentary; even laughed out loud several times.  I thought I could squeeze 10 people into my art studio quite comfortably but have since decided that an audience of 6 or 7 would most likely be a better number - have to take myself into account as well.  Although some people have already purchased tickets for the next 2 documentary showings of Arctic Odyssey, there is still some seats available on either July 27th or Aug. 3rd.
          Oh, oh - time to stop writing this blog - I see some members of the press and a line of people forming outside my studio door; they're most likely waiting for an interview and my autograph - mustn't disappoint my fans - cheers, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment