Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WHAT THE FRACK IS THIS FRACKING WORLD COMING TO?

          What the fracking 'ell is going on?  After watching a video and reading about fracking, I am almost of the firm belief that our world and everything living here will most likely be completely destroyed and it wouldn't surprise me if it were to occur during this old man's short remaining lifetime.  The Earth, instead of looking like a gorgeous, gigantic Utopian marble in the universe will soon begin looking like Jupiter, a swirling planet of toxic gases if we the people don't take a firm stand - since when is natural gas more important than water and we know what will happen to us if there isn't any drinkable water - it's death; death to every living being upon this Earth - even the cockroaches, which may hold out the longest, will eventually succumb - we have to say NO to such things, actually not just say NO but demand that these despicable actions never occur.  It's no fracking wonder the Muslims can't wait to get to the promised land and if I had their beliefs, I'd be strapping some dynamite around my ass too but instead of walking into a church, shopping mall, hotel or wherever else people of a different faith congregate, I'd be walking into the main offices of the major oil companies and telling the presidents of those companies, "Guess what the frack is going to happen when I pull this pin out of my ass - Kabooooooom!  I admit religion has been very disruptive, dangerous and overly imposing but as bad as it has been during the past centuries and even today, it has never come close to exterminating every living creature in the world.  What the frack!  If everyone believes there is a God of some description that put this whole Universe together, how do you think He is going to feel when we destroy one of his most precious creations - I'm of a very firm belief that if there is a heaven, it's actually a very small place because there are so very few people that have lived and are perhaps living today, who deserve to reside in such a wondrous creation.
          I've heard rumors that fracking is being considered here in New Brunswick and have to admit I've not given it too much thought.  Fracking is like the arrival of nuclear energy - the common person never really has any say in the manner, nuclear plants just started popping up all over the place around the world and so it is becoming with fracking.  It's kind of ironic isn't it that Japan had a huge nuclear melt down not so long ago - of all the countries in the world that tasted first hand at Hiroshima what it was like to behold the deadly devastation of a nuclear blast, that they would have allowed a nuclear plant to be built on Japanese soil. I'd have thought the population would have walked the streets with placards and banners banning such a procedure but what the frack - money and what it can buy is such an evil fracking trap - frack me - when all the resources are used up and there isn't a breath of fresh air, not a drop of fracking water to drink, not a tree left standing or a crop growing - what the frack will a dollar be worth then?
          What sort of people are our politicians and why the frack are they supporting such diabolic methods of creating energy?  It's very obvious that the only interests they hold dear are to themselves and that must be the supreme joke on them because they are just as fracking doomed as the rest of us fracking idiots who actually take the time to vote for them.  And I wonder why I haven't been that interested in voting and for years never voted - well I know why - as long as I've been old enough to vote, I've never seen a prime minister yet who has actually really done anything worthwhile other than strutting around looking important and backing all the wrong mandates - since when should business and the economy be a fracking priority - the well being of this planet and all its inhabitants should be the main agenda.
          Frack - I'm getting fracking angry and I don't know what to do about it so before I really begin to fracking blabber, I'm going to end this fracking blog - cheers - eh!

For more info regarding fracking:   http://www.globalnews.ca/pages/story.aspx?id=6442511512         

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bring attention to this practice. This summer I met someone who is working on a project to do this in Our Ocean's. ( in Europe) Can you imagine the cost to sea life! If it is outside the limits can it be stopped? Will it be here next? How can we the people make enough public pressure to stop this now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also met someone this summer who was going to work on one of the fracking projects here in Canada and what I found really disturbing was when he said, "I realize its very harmful but the money is too good to turn down." This is a very sad statement and I think it's a common one that draws many of the workers, especially when work for a decent dollar is hard to come by. But is the money earned really worth it when the deadly toxic pollution it creates eventually takes a toll that endangers not only the workers but also any creature (people included) living in the area.

    The oceans from what I understand are already in dire straits - did you know that there is a large continually growing island of plastic containers floating in the centre of the Pacific Ocean? What the frack! If fracking, this diabolical and inhuman procedure is allowed to happen in the oceans, I feel we might as well kiss our asses goodbye - without water we're all doomed. As far as I know, each country that is situated at the edge of the oceans has a 200 mile border that belongs to them - beyond that reach, I think it's up for grabs, at least I have no idea what laws, if any, govern that portion of the oceans. I wish I had an answer to bringing fracking to an immediate halt but when our own leaders, and I've really heard none of them speak out against fracking that has been very meaningful, I'm sort of at a loss at how to stop this procedure. Perhaps the only way to twist our leaders arms and force them to take notice and do the rightful thing, is by each one of us banding together and protesting, putting public pressure on our fracking so called political leaders to get some fracking balls and say NO to the fracking companies that are causing the destruction of our Earth and make them accountable for their actions like any other two-bit criminal!

    ReplyDelete