Sunday, March 4, 2012

ART AUCTION HAS ENDED

Howl at the Moon
         I'd like to thank all those who participated in the auctioning off of Howl at the Moon.  Having moved to Fosterville almost 2 years ago and painting very little since arriving, I was trying to get an idea what the paintings I've been doing would be worth.  Although satisfied with the results of the auction and it was kind of fun being an auctioneer of sorts, I'm not sure if I'll have another auction or not.  If I do, I'll have to try something other than my blog as it kind of limits me as far as writing the occasional blog.  Also, a special thank you goes to John who's final bid of $100.00 won the auction. 
          Well, it's Sunday, and after attending a house party until late last night, I don't think I'll do too much today, except hike off to visit a couple of friends on the other side of Green Mountain very soon - cheers, eh!  
I would like to raise my bid to 100.

Lyndon Canam I'll happily place another bid:)) $65  Mar. 6 2012 09:38am - this bid took place on FaceBook   
I love the painting of Ethan. It is spot on!!! I have $25 on this beautiful painting. :) Can never have enough of your artwork in our house in my opinion!!

LyndonMar 5, 2012 05:30 AM
I'll happily raise it $5 for $30

CHINWAGGING, PAINTING AND BEING FAMOUS
john & sueMar 5, 2012 08:50 AM 
I`i raise it to 50.00

4 comments:

  1. I'll happily raise it $5 for $30

    Lyndon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to raise my bid to 100.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much John - not sure if I should swap painting for auctioneering - think I'll stick with painting, I'm more than a little bit shy in a crowd - cheers, eh!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Lyndon - guess I'll have to put on my auctioneer voice and try to raise the price - it's a bargain at $30.00 - cheers, eh!

    ReplyDelete