Saturday, March 5, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH A HOOKER - Episode 3

Len:  (As the flustered bartender mops up the overturned drink, his eyes still riveted on Talulu’s large breasts)  So what you’re saying Talulu, is that your course would be open to sexually dissatisfied women and prospective hookers as well?  What about men?

Talulu:  I would also include men, because honey, they have a lot to learn when it comes to us women.  You see, our wobbly-bits don’t react in quite the same manner as a man’s wobbly-bit.  Men are like fast-food and women are more gourmet but that shouldn’t prevent a man from occasionally treating himself and the lady by dining at the “Y” and I don’t mean the YMCA honey.  And, (Talulu winked) like any respectable dining establishment; one should use the proper implements, which is something I could teach a man – there’s no reason to be a piggy since no others are at the trough of delight.

Len:  (Clears throat and gulps.)  Ah yes, ahem, Talulu; I’ll just bet you’d make a marvelous teacher.

Talulu:  (Crossing her long legs.)  You look a little red in the face honey; I’m not embarrassing you am I? 

Len:  No.  No of course not.  My last swallow kind of tickled my throat is all.  By the way what are we drinking; it’s very sweet?

Talulu:  Shirley Temples.  I don’t drink when I’m not working.

Len:  Now, where were we?  Oh yeah, “the trough of delight”.  I don’t think we need to elaborate on that any longer.  (Scratches head.)  Do you have a pimp or a Madame?

Talulu:  Honey, a pimp or Madame is so uncouth; I have a manager.  I am of course a professional and like many professional people; they have managers.  I’ve considered going into business for myself and even though it would most likely be more profitable, I’d rather have someone else manage my affairs as it allows me to do what I do best and I love my job – how many people do you know that don’t like having sex?  Men may think because they’re paying for it that all I do is put on an act, but honey, it aint no act with me.  When I take a man to the sheer edge of orgasmic gratification and he’s moaning in my ear for me to let him blow his load, I cum right along with him.  Some men want to leave me a tip after they’ve been serviced but I don’t take it; being sexually satisfied is tip enough for me; and besides the money I earn is unbelievable.

Len:  So your manager; what’s he like or is he a she?  If you don’t pay him or her their share of the money; are you in any danger?

Talulu:  Honey, you’ve been watching too many TV shows and movies, where some black guy is dressed in a shiny velvet suit, wears a wide fedora with a long feathery plume attached to it and has gobs of heavy gold jewelry hanging around his neck and dangling from his wrists.  Those guys are real low-life’s; someone should just lick their lips and stick them to the side of a building about 40 floors up.  My manager is a man; a real gentleman and there has never been a conflict about the money, which is always paid in advance.  His cut is substantially higher than mine but then the services he renders are a lot more costly.  Like any successful business organization, I get one month paid holidays, medical, dental and a substantial bonus at Christmas, which often includes a ticket to anywhere I’d like to travel in the world.

Len:  So Talulu, how did you find your manager?  I doubt very much he ran an ad in the newspaper – women who enjoy getting laid and would like to get paid need only apply.

Talulu:  (Giggling sexily.)  No, it was nothing like that.  Up until I met my manager, as much as I enjoyed having sex, not even in my remotest dreams did I ever consider becoming a prostitute.  I had always been good in school and winning a scholarship, plus odd jobs and my family helping me out as much as they were able to, I had enough money to enroll in first year university.  However, it wasn’t until I started bedding a fellow classmate of mine who, like me, was short in finances, he jokingly came up with the idea, since he said I was spectacular in bed, we could make some real good money.  We both laughed at first; thought it was really funny but then the more we thought about it, the more we liked the idea.  At first, since many of the students came from very rich families, we considered them as prospective clients but then he said no.  If we’re going to do this, let’s do it right.  Let’s go straight to the source of the money.  I’m not sure how he did it, but my very first client was a judge – can you believe that – a judge.  The judge must have given my friend some other names because before I knew it, I was bedding quite a few prominent men and some of them were in the public spotlight.  Needless to say honey, the money started rolling in and we didn’t finish university.

Len:  So how did your friend take it when you began going to bed with a lot of men?  Wasn’t he jealous?  I mean, not only are you a beautiful looking woman; you’re also very intelligent – the sort of woman many men search for as a wife.

Talulu:  After bedding the judge, we stopped having sex.  He said if he was going to take care of business in a proper manner, he couldn’t have strong feelings for me because it wouldn’t work out; as much as I was a little disappointed, since he was great lover and actually a very nice man, I had to agree with him.    

Len:  So, you’re telling me that you got together with a nice guy who didn’t have any idea about the prostitution business either?  That’s amazing.  You don’t have to tell me his name, but did your friend ever have any trouble collecting the money?

Talulu:  If he did, he never told me and I’ve never asked.

Len:  And, some of your clients; did they ever get nasty with you?  I hear some guys can’t get it off unless they get violent.

Talulu:  (Pursing her lips together with her fingers and then taking a sip of her drink.) Not sure if I should mention this or not but I imagine it’s alright as long as no names are mentioned.  To be continued...
Subscribe to my Newsletter and receive an email - that way you don't miss any of the interview.  It's easy to do.


FACEBOOK COMMENTS:   
D. Davis: about time, I was waiting for it... 
Len:  ran out of reading material in the bathroom darla - hahaha 
D. Davis: Ha ha ha, nope... you know I like reading your short stories, whether I'm in the bathroom or not...Talula sounds like an interesting woman. 
Len: Talulu is a very interesting woman - if you have any questions you'd like to ask her personally (doesn't have to be about her profession) - just ask away - she is after all quite an intelligent lady. As the interview progresses, you'll find that she's recovered from some very traumatic experiences - she's a survivor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment