Tuesday, March 8, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH A HOOKER - Episode 6

Talulu:  You would have to ask me about my mother and father; wouldn’t you?  At first, I thought I could do both; go to university and hook on the side but it became rather complicated, especially when the dean found out.”

Len:  The dean found out?  How did that happen?  Don’t tell me you went to bed with the dean?

Talulu:  Well honey, that’s pretty much what happened.

Len:  Please tell me you didn’t bed him to get through university.

Talulu:  (Laughs) No, nothing like that.  It was actually by accident.  Seems that one of my clients was the dean’s best friend and he made an appointment for him as a birthday gift; it was the dean’s big five- O.  Apparently, he didn’t recognize Cool Hand, but I guess he wasn’t any different than any of the younger guys at college, with these double-G’s (lifts her breasts) and tiny waist; he must have looked me over on more than one occasion.  (Laughs again)  You should have seen his eyes bug out and mine too when I walked into his hotel room that his friend had rented just for the occasion; it was a package deal; quite the birthday gift!. 

Len:  So what happened?

Talulu:  At first, we just sort of stood there looking at each other; neither one of us knew what to say or what to do.  Then the dean started to look real worried and I asked him what was wrong.  For awhile he thought the room was bugged and had hidden cameras; he’d been set up and was going to get blackmailed – not only was he the dean of the university – he was a married man with a family.  It took a bit of convincing but he eventually came around, believed I was an actual birthday gift from his friend. 

Len:  So what did you do then?  It must have been very awkward.

Talulu:  Oh it was honey.  I was about to ask him if I should leave but when I saw the bulge in his pants getting larger I told him it would be our secret; just between us; I didn’t want anyone else knowing I was a hooker either.  The dean was starting to tell me that he’d never done anything like this before and how much he loved his wife but I told him, just like I told you, “what happens in the bedroom honey; stays in the bedroom.”

Len:  I don’t want to hear any of the details, but what happened after you had sex with the dean – did you ask for better marks.  (Laughs loudly)

Talulu:  (Laughs too) you’re so funny.  (Shakes her head)  The dean was very overweight and I guess I must have rode him a little too hard; poor man was sweating, moaning and gasping for air like he’d just been in a marathon race on a hot day.  I thought he was about to have his happy moment when he suddenly stopped squeezing my breast with his hands and grabbed a hold of his chest.  When his face turned crimson, then suddenly white and he grimaced with intense pain, I grabbed the phone that was sitting on one of the bedside tables and dialed 911.  When the woman on the other side of the phone started asking me a lot of questions, I pretty much told her to shut the f—k up and gave her the name of the hotel and the room number. 

Len:  What?  And then you just left him there to die?

Talulu:  No.  Luckily I didn’t have many clothes to put on because the paramedics arrived in almost no time at all.  He was still alive and breathing easier as I stood in the open doorway.  I waited until I heard the elevator stop and the doors start to open; then I ducked around the corner and left by the stairway.  Fortunately, the dean survived and although there wasn’t any publicity regarding where he’d had his heart attack; I learned later on that his wife had left him. 

Len:  I hope he didn’t ask for a refund.

Talulu:  (Giggles) No refund and no repeat performance honey.  I don’t think either one of us wanted to be reminded of what happened that night. 

Len:  You’d said that the reason you quit going to university was because of the money you and Cool Hands were earning.  But did your going to bed with the dean have anything to do with it as well?

Talulu:  It was strictly money, honey?  Of course I was shook up about the dean almost dying under me but everything was cool with him and me.  You’re the first one I’ve told about the dean and the reason I told you is because about a year later, he had a fatal heart attack.  But then again, maybe I shouldn’t have told you, I mean you’re planning to write a book about my life as a hooker.

Len:  Don’t worry Talulu; I’ll make sure that anyone who reads the book won’t be able to recognize any of the characters.  Now about your father and mother; what excuse did you give about dropping out of university; I take it you didn’t tell them you had become a prostitute?

Talulu:  "What the hell!"   (Slight noise in the foyer.)   

Len switches off the recorder – CLICK!)  To be continued...

COMMENTS:

Dean R.  followed a link to this page. Anything on the internet is there forever. Thank god I had a father and Grandfather I wanted to emulate. There are many mediocer writers who full of their self importance blog. Few who turn to sensationalism to try to garnish a following.
Possibly your wife could give you some writing lessons so you could actually write something worth while. Dean R.
Len:  Nothing is forever Dean; not even the Internet.  Not sure if I emulate my father and grandfather or not but they were good men, and I admit it Dean; I haven't always been a good guy.  And yeah, I'm probably as "mediocre" as they come - not sure that I'm full of self-importance - nah - I beg to differ on that one.  Perhaps this story is touching on "sensationalism to garnish a following" but I don't twist anyone's arm to read what I write.  Actually, I've written a lot of short stories in the past few months, which are posted here and it's obvious that you haven't read many, if any of them, and although this story contains a bit of tongue-in-cheek humour on perhaps the darker side of life, I quite enjoy the controversial comments I'm receiving.  I guess it's one of those type of stories, and because of its somewhat raunchy content, is one that either people like to read or hate it.  I'm not going to comment on "writing lessons" from my wife and I'm not quite sure what you mean about "actually write something worhwhile".  You might be surprised by the INTERVIEW WITH A HOOKER  ending and perhaps you should have waited until then to leave a comment - nah - I'm sure it would just be the same.  Thanks for the comment - I'm always open to criticism as I stumble with the words, which make up the stories that flow through my mind.
 

1 comment:

  1. followed a link to this page. Anything on the internet is there forever. Thank god I had a father and Grandfather I wanted to emulate. There are many mediocer writers who full of their self importance blog. Few who turn to sensationalism to try to garnish a following.
    Possibly your wife could give you some writing lessons so you could actually write something worth while. Dean R.

    ReplyDelete