Monday, March 7, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH A HOOKER - Episode 5

When Talulu slowed the Lamborghini and turned off the street into a driveway leading towards a massive barred gate, she pressed a button on the dashboard and waited for the underground parking lot gate to lift.  The car that had been following us pulled off the road and parked about a half a block away.  The parking lot was very cool and quiet – the only sounds I could hear, once we got out of the car, were Talulu’s high heels clicking on the pavement and a slight dripping noise as we walked towards the elevator.  While waiting for the elevator to arrive Talulu asked, “Have you ever been with a prostitute before.”

“I’ve known a few but if you mean have I ever been to bed with one; the answer is no. I’ve never had to pay for sex but I have thought about it occasionally, especially when there’s a long stretch between girlfriends.”

“Do you have a girlfriend now?”

“Well, sort of – it’s kind of an odd relationship.  She runs her own business as a clothes designer, so she’s very busy all through the week and sometimes on weekends as well.  Although we have good feelings for one another, we mostly just see each other on weekends; have dinner, drink a little wine and then jump into the sack.  I think our getting together is more for relieving our sexual urges rather than working towards a long time companionship or commitment.  Although our relationship is very comfortable and the sex is great, I doubt that it will last very long; sort of an interlude before one of us finds that special person.”

When the elevator arrived and the doors slid open I asked Talulu, “How about you; do you have anyone special in your life?” 

Pushing the elevator button for the top floor she smiled and answered, “Honey, you’ve got to be joking.  I need a clear head for the business I’m in – there’s no room for any real love feelings.  I know a few other hookers that have had boyfriends and were even married but the relationships never worked out; seems like sooner or later jealousy comes creeping in and the time leading up to the breakup and even after the breakup, which are always traumatic and very emotional, like anyone else even in a normal job; they have difficulty working.  Like I mentioned earlier honey, when the time comes for me to retire, which incidentally isn’t going to be that much longer, that’s when I’ll consider settling down with just one man.”

When the elevator shuddered to a stop at the 40th floor with a ding, the doors slid aside revealing a large wooden door containing a small peep hole and an ornate brass door knob.  Reaching into her purse, Talulu sorted through her keys and then unlocked the door, which opened up into a tastefully decorated foyer, where, if we had had any outerwear, we could have hung it up in a closet.  As I looked at an original oil painting of a naked man and a naked lady lounging on a very green, well-maintained lawn under a shady tree I asked Talulu, “How many rooms do you have?” 

She said, “Besides the foyer and the two bathrooms, there’s basically a living room, kitchen and a master bedroom.”

The foyer alone was furnished better than my whole apartment and as I anxiously took off my shoes; I was impatient to see the rest of the suite.  I followed Talulu like a little puppy dog lapping on her heels into the living room, dining area and connecting kitchen and as I took in all the lavish surroundings; lots of chrome and glass I whistled and said, “Very nice?”

The carpet was white and very thick; felt real cushy on my feet and while I was looking at the floor to ceiling drapes made of red velvet with two narrow, white stripes running along the bottom edge, I almost tripped over the polar bear skin, which was lying in front of the stone fireplace.  The pig-skin covered couches, chairs, and chaise longue looked very comfortable and inviting.  I could live here, I thought as I looked at the large, original sculptures and oil paintings interspersed throughout the rooms, which tastefully depicted men and women in various states of dress.  The dining area and kitchen were separated from the outdoor patio and outdoor gardens by a wall of full length windows and when I saw the Jacuzzi, deluxe barbeque setup and small swimming pool, I knew I could easily live here - not sure how I would pay the bills - but I could definitely live here..

“I can tell you really like this place honey.” and as she opened the bedroom door Talulu continued, “Come and take a look at this; this is where I work.”

If my eyes hadn’t been securely screwed into my sockets, they would have popped right out of my head.  Talk about an extravagant room of sexual delight.  The bed was massive and the mattresses were deep; the covers and pillows deluxe; I could almost envision Talulu stretched out there wearing nothing but her birthday suit; the unfortunate part being; I couldn’t see myself in the picture.  Mirrors in gilded gold frames were hung everywhere and looking up at the ceiling, I saw more mirrors.  The carpet was plusher than in the living room and I could see her lying seductively on the floor too.  As a matter of fact, it didn’t seem to matter where I looked, I could see a naked Talulu everywhere.

I don’t know if she could read my mind because when she looked at me and said, “Try the bed out,” and then because I must have turned bright red she said, “I like a man that blushes,” which made me blush even more.

“No, I better not Talulu.  I’m sure the bed is comfortable but I’d sooner get on with the interview if you don’t mind.”

“Are you sure?  I don’t think I’ve ever asked a man who was more than happier to test the bed,” she winked.

“I expect, if a man pays the big bucks, then he deserves to try out the bed.  But being here with someone who’s as sexy as you is tease enough without my climbing onto the big bed – I don’t feel like tormenting myself.”

Talulu laughed, “I guess you’re right.  Let’s go back into the living room and I’ll fix us a couple of drinks.  What’s your poison honey?”

“I’m a little hot under the collar; I’d love a cold beer.”

After I took a long swallow of cold beer and we got ourselves comfortable in two big easy chairs that were facing each other; a small glass coffee table with chrome legs between us, I pulled out the tape recorder, set it on the table and pressed the record button.

Len:  If you don’t mind Talulu, I’d like to backtrack a little on our previous discussion and ask you what your parents thought about you becoming a hooker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment